Pinterest

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

4 Ingredient Asian Sesame Crock Pot Chicken

Tonight for dinner I made my NEW favorite chicken recipe.  It was SO easy and has SO much flavor.  We had some left over frozen quinoa mixture from Trader Joe's to eat, but some quinoa or rice and broccoli with this chicken and the sauce would be heaven in your mouth!  Seriously! :) Enjoy!

Servings: 4
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours on high in crock pot

Ingredients:

  • 2 lbs chicken
  • 1 1/2 cups lite Asian Sesame dressing
  • 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
  • 3 minced garlic cloves (I use the frozen kind in picture)

Cut chicken into cubes.  Whisk rest of ingredients together in a separate bowl (if you use frozen crushed garlic like I did then put that directly into pot).  Pour on top of chicken.  Cook on high for 3 hours.  Look at that juice!  Yummy on rice with some veggies!  Note: I added red pepper flakes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment