Pinterest

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweet Tooth Satisfyin' Grapes!!!

I saw on Pinterest a recipe for sour patch grapes.  I have been meaning to make them for quite some time now, but kept forgetting!  I am not a produce expert, but I do not think grapes are really in season as I have not seen them at the store much.  Anyway, I bought some black cherry sugar free Jello and some red grapes.  I got into them last night when I was craving a Skinny Cow (if you have not had they are amazing).  The grapes are sooooo good.  Tastes better than a sour patch and they don't stick in your teeth!  I am excited to dig into them tonight :)  You can do any flavor combination you want, I am sure it will taste good no matter what, so have fun and experiment!



Ingredients:
One container of grapes
1 package of sugar free jello of your flavor choice

First, wash the grapes and remove from stems.  Do not dry grapes as they need to be wet for the Jello to stick.  I tried to follow the instructions from puresugar.net, however, I thought it was too difficult.  The sugar was not coating well and I was getting it all over my hands.  So,  I just dumped the grapes into Tupperware and poured the Jello over the grapes in thirds, mixing the grapes around each time.  When the Jello was gone I put the lid on the grapes and shook.  It coated the grapes well and was quite easy.  Let refrigerate for at least an hour and keep in refrigerator :)  Enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment