Pinterest

Monday, February 11, 2013

Beach Themed Wedding Table Numbers

I am getting married on April 6th on the beach in Florida.  The theme of the wedding is beach inspired, as you may have guessed.  Last weekend I was half asleep around 3 am when I got the idea for how to make table numbers for the reception!  I did not want to just frame numbers, as that is kind of boring.  The place cards, which I have not done yet, will be sand dollars and starfish.  I wanted something that went along with the beach theme.  So, below is what I created.  It was very easy and inexpensive.  I cannot wait to see these on the table at the reception :)



Supplies Needed:
Wood numbers
Craft paint in one of your wedding colors (tan is one of the colors)
Shells
Hot glue gun

I went to JoAnn's this past weekend because they had a 20% total purchase coupon that I could use.  I bought two bags of shells to save for future projects, the paint and 4 numbers for $18, including sales tax of over 9%!

I first painted the letters. Once they were dry (only takes about an hour depending on how much paint you use) I poured out the shells.  Then I looked through and played around until I liked what I created.  Then I just hot glued the shells on.  SUPER EASY!!! :):):):) I am in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment